Sunday, January 23, 2005

some pretty, terrible thing who...

In front of me is a portal. A portal to a different world... one not my own. I really like it, because I don't have to leave my world to experience someone else's.

The walls are white, okay? The walls are white and the figures are black, and they speak to me the way I ought to be spoken to. Not as though I were an idiot. Not in silly little riddles that I can only unlock by venturing into the unknown, murky territory that is "the real world."

I hate being lied to, just for the sake of lying, or because lies are supposed to make me ignore the fact that the truth actually exists. They won't lie to me, and I know they won't. Once it happened, and trust sort of... flew out the window. Brutal honesty is to be respected, if that makes any sense. Sometimes, I end up not believing in tact because of my affinity for the truth, which can stir up trouble. Some people need to hear what's actually going on, though, not what they want to hear, or think they should be hearing. Have you ever been asked for the truth, only to be yelled at for telling it?

The humans are strange, fickle creatures. Shame I ever was one.

Hi, I'm Kitty, and I'll be your host for this evening. Please direct all questions to someone who cares.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christoph said...

I had to read it a few times, which is always a favorable feature of the written word, but when it comes together it's beautiful; very poignant. You'll do quite well here, Miss Kitty.

12:22 PM  
Blogger J. Michaels said...

My Kitty is glad to see that your Kitty is writing here.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this isn't something i can comprehend but i like how its written. do you write on any other sites? i'm curious do you know christoph in real life? you must be the kitty fantastico link who lives in canada from the lj info. maybe we can finally get some dirt on him!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home